WARNING!!! Check to Be Sure the Chamber Is Empty Before Inserting the DryFireMag!!!
Installing your DryFireMag to get ready for dry-fire practice is as simple as these steps.
- Make sure your weapon is clear of ammo.
- Rack the slide to set the firing pin.
- Insert the DryFireMag™ completely into position. This might require a firm bump with the palm of your hand.
- The first trigger pull will be heavy (releasing the firing pin and the DryFireMag™ )
- It’s ready to Go! Realistic dry fire practice can now begin!
The DryFireMag is designed for dry fire practice and is not recommended for tactical reload practice.
Tuning your DryFireMag for Glock -Download PDF
Tuning and changing the spring in the DryFireMag